LET US BE YOUR SOLUTION
If you have been injured — or a loved one has been killed — because of someone else’s negligence, you need the best possible legal representation to help put your life back together and see justice served. In Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida, the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson will be your solution.
The Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson gets results. We only represent plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death, automobile accidents, slip/trip and fall accident, negligent security, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, brain injury accidents, plane accidents, all forms of premises liability accidents, negligent construction, defective product, negligent security, negligent maintenance, and dog bite cases and we pride ourselves on our proven ability to get substantial jury verdicts and recoveries for our clients. Our firm, located in Delray Beach, Florida, handles personal injury, accident cases, wrongful death cases, insurance dispute cases, will and trust dispute cases, probate disputes, disability insurance denials, health insurance disputes. The Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson, serving Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and all of the Palm Beach and Broward County areas, has successfully handled thousands of these types of personal injury liability and life insurance disputes, will and trust dispute cases for over 50 years combined.
Partner Ken Metnick, Managing Partner, is responsible for overseeing and managing the whole practice, has been nominated as a Super Lawyer, and still participates in high value accident, wrongful death, probate litigation and life insurance dispute mediations and trials. Partner Matthew Levy is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney through the Florida Bar since 2003. This means he is among the select few attorneys who can represent themselves as specialists in civil trial law, less than 4% of all Florida attorneys have achieved Board Certification, which is one of the highest distinctions in the legal field. Mr. Levy has also been AV Rated from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating and considered preeminent. In addition, he has been nominated as a Super Lawyer. Partner Peter Dyson has been awarded Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2014, 2015 and Legal Elite Up & Comers 2015, which represents the state’s top lawyer as chosen by his peers. All three of the partners of the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson are members of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited solely to attorneys who have won million dollar personal injury, liability, car accident cases. There are currently only 3,000 members nationwide.
Our team of attorneys has been practicing law in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and all of Palm Beach County and Broward County, for over 50 years combined. Kenneth N. Metnick of The Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson has been representing clients in the Palm Beach, Broward and Dade County areas since 1987. The Law Office of Metnick Levy & Dyson remain one of the most long-standing and prestigious personal injury law firms in the Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and surrounding Palm Beach County and Broward County areas in Florida.
As formidable trial attorneys, veteran litigators, and skilled negotiators, The Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson never flinch from a legal fight in seeking justice and fair compensation for all of our clients. Some of our cases include:
- $10.68 million jury verdict: Matt Levy and Ken Metnick engaged in a 7 day trial on behalf of a young child, who was only six years of age when he was severely injured in a motor vehicle accident in Boynton Beach, Florida, which resulted in the traumatic amputation of his left leg below-the-knee.
- $10 million jury verdict: The firm represented the father of a young man who was killed in an automobile accident in Boca Raton, Florida.
- $5 million jury verdict: Ken Metnick and Peter Dyson co-tried a tragic airplane crash case in Broward County, Florida, which resulted in the death of all four passengers and the pilot on board. The plane crashed over the ocean due to the onset of inclement weather which the pilot was unable to navigate through. The firm represented the widowed father of one of the deceased passengers who was an adult.
- $4.5 million jury verdict: Matthew Levy, along with two other attorneys, co-handled and tried a difficult negligent security case which involved the brutal murders of a young brother and sister who were living in an apartment complex in Plantation, Florida.
- $4 million recovery: Kenneth Metnick and Peter Dyson resolved a life insurance lawsuit which was litigated in Federal Court on behalf of the family of an elderly man who had passed away from cancer shortly after purchasing a life insurance policy.
- $3.1 million jury verdict: Kenneth Metnick won a trial for the family of an elderly woman who cut off a cement mixer at a busy intersection when making a dangerous left turn, causing a deadly accident where she was killed.
- $3 million jury verdict: Matt Levy and Ken Metnick engaged in a 7 day trial on behalf of three surviving adult children whose mother was tragically killed in a six vehicle motor vehicle accident that occurred in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- $1.6 million recovery: The firm represented a homeowner in Palm Beach County whose master shower curb/threshold fell apart as she was exiting the shower, causing her to slip and fall only five months after she moved into her brand new home.
- $1.12 million recovery: The firm litigated a fierce products liability case against an automotive parts manufacturer, its distributor, and the service station who installed the alleged defective product into an automobile in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- $800,000.00 recovery: The firm represented a middle-aged immigrant who was involved in a motor vehicle accident in western Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Florida. The accident occurred when a young woman made a dangerous left turn at an intersection and cut off the van in which the plaintiff was riding as a rear-seated passenger. The plaintiff sustained injuries to his non-dominant shoulder and knee, requiring surgery to both areas.
- $700,000.00 recovery: The firm litigated a complex case in Broward County, Florida, pursuant to the Florida Dram Shop Act against a local bar. It was alleged that the bar violated the Act by serving multiple alcoholic beverages to a habitual drunkard, the firm's client, who then caused a motor vehicle accident while driving drunk, resulting in life-altering injuries.
- $700,000.00 recovery: Matthew Levy represented an elderly gentleman who was violently assaulted in the parking lot of his condominium.
- $550,000.00 recovery: Peter Dyson represented a client who had a slip/trip and fall accident and had back injury
- $405,000.00 jury verdict: The firm represented a young man who went to Hooters in Broward County, Florida, for lunch to eat clams with vinegar. While Hooters did bring him clams, an employee accidentally confused oven cleaner for the vinegar. The plaintiff ingested the oven cleaner, causing him to get sick
The Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson have the knowledge, skill, experience, and resources to pursue and win cases against big corporations, retail establishments, and insurance companies. Call us for a free consultation at 1-800 MY ATTORNEY. Let us be your solution.