Palm Beach County Personal Injury Attorneys
Call for a Free Initial Consultation 800.475.3781 No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, Dedicated Call the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson Today

Can a private individual be sued if a minor is served alcohol and later injures or kills...

Yes. Florida has enacted an open house party statute that will hold a private individual liable if he allows minors to drink at his premises and those minors later cause an accident.