Palm Beach County Personal Injury Attorneys
Call for a Free Initial Consultation 800.475.3781 No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, Dedicated Call the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson Today

Can I sue an apartment building owner for wrongful death over a killing that occurred...

Yes. If you are a recognized statutory survivor under the Florida Wrongful Death Act, you may make a claim for the person's death in the complex. That is, if you're a person's offspring or child, if you're the person's spouse, or if they have no children or spouse, you're the person's parent, then you may make a viable claim under the Florida wrongful death act for their death.