Palm Beach County Personal Injury Attorneys
Call for a Free Initial Consultation 800.475.3781 No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, Dedicated Call the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson Today

Can I sue someone for damages if they were already found guilty in criminal court?

Yes. A civil claim is separate and distinct, from a criminal action. The fact that the person was found criminally guilty in the criminal action, may be able to be used against that person, later in the civil suit.