Palm Beach County Personal Injury Attorneys
Call for a Free Initial Consultation 800.475.3781 No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, Dedicated Call the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson Today

I was a passenger in a car driven by a drunk driver and I was injured when he crashed can I sue

Yes you may. You may sue the drunk driver for compensatory damages, which includes medical expenses in the past and future, lost wages in the past and future, as well as pain and suffering in the past and future. You may also attempt to amend your lawsuit to sue the person for punitive damages, which are punishment damages, designed to deter future behavior by other people that act similarly.