Palm Beach County Personal Injury Attorneys
Call for a Free Initial Consultation 800.475.3781 No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, Dedicated Call the Law Office of Metnick, Levy & Dyson Today

I was injured by someone who I think was drunk but they were not issued a ticket. Do I have.. -

You have recourse if the person acted careless and negligent in causing the accident, regardless if whether the person was found to be drunk at the time of the accident. So long as the person acted unreasonably under the circumstances, you have a viable cause of action against that person. If you seek to make claim for punitive damages, you must prove that the person was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the accident such that their normal faculties were impaired.